Senior Full Stack Engineer
Linarc is hiring a talented Senior Fullstack Engineer with strong experience in building and delivering high-performing web applications. Do you love working in a fast-paced tech startup environment? We’re looking for you! You are someone who is talented in making data-driven decisions and wants to lead our web team to deliver.
Experience: 4+ years
Location: Chennai (Work From Office)
Linarc is a cloud-based collaborative construction management platform that powers project and operations management in the building industry. With a suite of web-based and mobile applications, construction professionals can manage their projects from anywhere, be it the office or the field.
User persona-based web consoles provide various contractors, architects, engineers, builders, and owners access to their mission-critical data and drive their projects from conception to completion.
Dedicated mobile applications help project managers, foremen, crew members, and other field workers access the project assets, record their activities, report their concerns, and track crew/equipment deployments, fieldwork progress, and more.
The integrated system enables contractors to manage their portfolio of projects with material procurement, allocation of the crew, equipment, and other resources, and track projects’ schedule/financial performances and more.
Predefined and customizable workflows automate step-by-step forwarding of critical project documents to the responsible stakeholders for their actions, throughout their life-cycle, from creation to approval and closure.
Intuitive and informative dashboards and reports provide statistical information on various parameters and metrics crucial for continuous monitoring and making data-driven decisions to minimize schedule and budget overruns.
Third-party app integrations supplement various project management activities like scheduling, budgeting, digital singing, online storage, and more.
Linarc puts high-tech and cost-effectiveness together in a platform for the construction industry. The innovations and automation make project owners and construction professionals focus on what matters - quality, cost, and schedules. Linarc takes care of the rest.
We serve mid to large-scale construction firms, like developers, builders, and contractors in the residential, commercial, industrial, structural building, and retail sectors.
- Build highly scalable, responsive multi-browser web applications
- Mentor, train and manage a team of front end developers
- Work with the design team and convert design to component based modules
- Work with API team to build scalable backend code
- Plan and build development sprints
- Architect web front end to support modules, user roles and access permissions
- Setup and manage CI/CD pipelines for seamless deployment in various environments
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience in building scalable web applications
- Proficient with Vue.js/React framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js or React ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including Sass
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Backend experience in Python/Django ORM, Postgres or other relational DB, MongoDB, Firebase
- Keen understanding of network protocols, including REST API, socket.io, in memory db like Redis
- Experience building real-time chat based solutions
- Functional programming, multi-browser support and multi-device
- Must be an expert in database design & APIs
- Expertise in AWS infrastructure, GIT, CI/CD Pipelines, and unit testing
- Comfortable with node.js, Rails and any IDE
- Must be a proficient developer able to write modular, readable and reusable code
- Must understand agile method, sprint methodology
- GitLab, YouTrack, Slack, or any such tools
- Experience in cloud architecture, SaaS model
- Experience in agile development, sprint methodology
- Ability to work at an early-stage startup
- Highly organized and a self-starter
- Ability to work well remotely with a distributed team across multiple time zones
- Strong ownership of work, reliable and able to handle multiple competing priorities
- Strong communication, teamwork skills and excellent attention to detail
- Can motivate and mentor developers
- A data-driven approach to decision making with a drive to succeed
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Engineering Degree or advanced degrees in Physics or Mathematics
- Experience in remote working and managing teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Your primary focus will be delivering interactive Vue js applications.
- Startup or product development experience
- Passion for building category-defining products
- Perpetual learner, Communicator, team player, independent contributor, team lead
- Skills:- Python, React.js, MySQL, NodeJS (Node.js), Java, Vue.js and MongoDB, Postgres