Senior Full Stack Engineer
- Build highly scalable, responsive cross-browser web applications.
- Mentor, train and manage a team of front-end developers.
- Work with the design team to convert the design to responsive UI.
- Work with API team to build scalable backend code.
- Plan and build development sprints.
- Architect web front end to support modules, user roles and access permissions.
- Setup and manage CI/CD pipelines for seamless deployment in various environments.
- Highly organized and a self-starter.
- Ability to work well remotely with a distributed team across multiple time zones.
- Strong communication & teamwork skills; attention to detail.
- 7+ years of experience in building scalable web applications.
- Proficient with Vue.js/React framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js.
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases.
- Ability to write efficient, secure, well-documented, and clean code.
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs.
- Backend experience in Python/Django ORM, Postgres or other relational DB, MongoDB, Firebase.
- Keen understanding of network protocols, including socket.io.
- Expertise in AWS infrastructure, GIT, CI/CD Pipelines, Slack, or any such tools.
- Understand test-driven development and unit test automation.
The Right Candidate Has
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science or advanced degrees in Physics or Mathematics.
- Experience in remote working and managing teams.
- Startup or product development experience.
- Passion for building category-defining products.