Sales Research Analyst
Linarc is a closely-knit team of innovators, dreamers, and doers. At Linarc, we encourage original thinking, cherish teamwork, demand accountability and reward results. If you are one to set goals and crush them, to take charge and get stuff done, we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers.
As the Sales Research Analyst, you will be responsible for researching, verifying, and building a targeted prospect list for our sales engine. The right candidate for this role has an engaging personality, an eye for quality, and a drive to learn with us as we continue to improve the top-quality outbound sales process to accelerate in the market.
Looking for freshers from Tier 1 colleges
Work hours: 5 PM to 1 AM with US time.
Schedule: 40 hours a week (Monday - Friday)
Experience: 0 - 4 years
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Use tools like ZoomInfo, Linkedin, and digital magazines to build a prospect list
- Research prospect information primarily through outbound phone calls and online resources
- Verify prospect information - revenue, technology interest and segment appropriately
- Write concise prospect summaries, including revenue, company structure and technology use
- Ensure data accuracy in Linarc’s CRM tools
- Enlist prospects into email campaigns and follow through
- Support outbound sales engineers and account executives
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- MBA or equivalent degree
- 4+ years experience in Sales or related work
- Comfortable conducting outbound phone calls
- Previous call center experience is a plus but not required
- Experience with CRM, G Suite (Gmail, Google Sheets), market research tools
- Possess excellent computer and research skills
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently with little supervision
- Maintain a high level of accuracy while balancing changes in workload
We are building the first data-driven construction management solution for the AEC industry. Our customers are building owners, real-estate developers, contractors and their vendors & suppliers. Our mission is to support the build process with a 360-degree data views in a collaborative project workspace. We aim to minimize the daily challenges, work delays and cost inflations that plague construction projects.