Junior UX Designer
Linarc is a collaborative project management platform for construction companies. With multiphase and multi-persona support, Linarc allows project owners and construction professionals to focus on what matters - quality, cost, and schedules.
We are a distributed team with remote workers in the US and India.
- Taking ownership of performing user research, interviews, and surveys to identify customer needs.
- Translating your findings into wireframes, sitemaps, user and process flows, mockups, and prototypes built with user-centricity at their core.
- Defining and designing product functionality through continuous iteration to ensure the best, most personalised user experience.
- You are Stepping back to evaluate what’s been built and identify areas needing improvement. And of course, designing new features that complement existing ones.
- 1-3 years experience in UX/UI.
- Good level of experience in tools like Figma, Creative Suite, and prototyping tools.
- Always generates elegant, pixel-perfect production assets – because is there any other way to do things?
- Loves wearing multiple hats, creative problem-solving, and variable work hours.
- Is passionate and loves to build with heart and balance.
- Brownies points if you’re a font nerd and easily triggered by poor design.
The Right Candidate Has
- Experience in remote working and managing teams.
- Startup or product development experience.
- Passion for building category-defining products.